Terms & Conditions
- All merchandise is sold subject to the Club’s Terms and Conditions, ruling at time of despatch, and the Club's Articles of Association which are available from the Chairman on receipt of a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- Only Club members and their authorised agents can purchase parts and merchandise. Agents must provide a letter of authority from the member when ordering.
- Spare parts must be ordered online. There may be a delay in processing your first order as you will need to be approved as a club member before being allowed to proceed.
- Parts will be supplied at the price ruling at time of order. Where a part is in short supply members may be limited to purchasing the quantity required on a single vehicle. All prices in the Price List exclude post and packing and insurance, which will be charged at cost. Parts are normally sent by the cheapest insured service available at the Post Office. Prices are not subject to VAT.
- Goods are normally supplied on a pre-payment basis. Payment must be made by a method acceptable to the club at time order is despatched. All goods remain the property of the Club until payment is cleared. For over payments of more than £1 and returned goods the member’s account will be credited.
- Incorrectly supplied and / or defective parts must be returned within 28 days of despatch. Correctly supplied parts returned are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Second-hand parts are sold as seen. If they are returned within 28 days of despatch a credit note for their cost, less postage, will be issued. Cash refunds are not normally given.
- No warranty is given as to the fitness for any purpose of any parts supplied by the Club. The Club can no longer obtain product liability insurance for sales to North America on reasonable terms therefore parts will only be supplied to members in North America if they explicitly agree that the parts supplied are to be used for static display purposes only.
- English Law shall govern all transactions of the Club. The purchaser consents to the jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters
- By accepting these Terms &
Conditions you agree to your details being held in a computer database for club
Dated 1st September 2020